Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


Here are some additions to Brady's nursery :)











On the baby front: I cannot thank all of you enough for saying such sweet prayers so that my little man will make an appearence! I have been having contractions (that are seriously painful) as of last night at 5pm. They are not regular, but I am hoping they get stronger and more regular!

I am 37 weeks today, which means that if your baby arrives now, his lungs should be fully mature and ready to adjust to life outside the womb, even though your due date is still three weeks away. Your baby weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard). Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, with locks from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches long. But don't be surprised if your baby's hair isn't the same color as yours. Dark-haired couples are sometimes thrown for a loop when their children come out as blonds or redheads, and fair-haired couples have been surprised by Elvis look-alikes. And then, of course, some babies sport only peach fuzz.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

8 comments:

Lacey Bean said...

Soooo excited for you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ouu....I hope your stalk of swiss chard comes soon!

Lisa said...

Beautiful room!

We got the newborn pics actually taken at my house! The photographer comes to your house... which is super nice when you have a newborn!! Her website is: www.natalieannphotography.com

I was referred to her by a family friend. But Lindsay also just had her take pics of Travis at the Arboredum.

Unknown said...

the room looks incredible!!! i can't wait for brady to get here! thinking of you guys! xoxoxox

Katelin said...

squeee so exciting! the nursery looks absolutely precious!

Tina Poe said...

I'm sorry you have been in pain, I hope baby Brady comes soon because we are all so excited to see him! Feel better, sending you many hugs.

Anonymous said...

Love the nursery pics!!! awww. heehee Hope brady comes soon...we're all eager to see him! :)

Anonymous said...

Get ready to have this baby today. I'm sending you labor energy!!!