Thursday, April 17, 2008

He's Here!

Hello bloggy world. This is Elysa and I have the pleasure of introducing to you the one and only Brady.

Brady arrived at 6 pm CST on Thursday, April 17, 2008

He was 7 lb 15 oz and 19 inches long

I will let Andrea tell you all of the stories when ever she is feeling up to it. In the mean time here are some pictures of day 1.

Mom & Dad waiting on the little man to get here. I'm pretty sure it's against some law of nature to look this pretty while you are in between contractions.



It appears that Mr. Brady is related to his mama and has a lot to say:




Needless to say, everyone is so very excited that Brady is here!


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Congratulations!!

Ashley D said...

So cute! He is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Ok... this is Hubs and I don't think I could look worse in that first picture!!! ;-)

We are so happy and blessed to have our little man here!!!

Nanette said...

Congrats! What a cute little guy!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW!! Congratulations!!! He's so freaking cute ;)

olivia said...

awww he's beautiful! congratulations to all of you!

Tina Poe said...

He looks edible! Congratulations :)

Kristen said...

He is so handsome! Congratulations!

Michelle and the City said...

awe he is beautiful!!
congratulations andrea and hubs :)

Julie Q said...

aww Brady, you just made my day!!! Welcome to the world little guy :)

Congrats Andrea, you're family is gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, a full head of hair.

Congrats to you and your family.

Nick & Paula

Sarah said...

He's perfect!!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and your family!

Michelle said...

He is just beautiful, Drea! I am so proud of you, you did it! Much love to all three of you and call me ANYTIME, you know that!XOXOXO

Larissa said...

Cute cute cute! He's got a lot of hair, no?

Katelin said...

aw precious!! welcome baby brady!

Lindsay said...

OMG! he is the cutest!
I love this little chubby cheeks!
I cant wait to hold him
xoxo
ps. Travis is totally going to show him how to be a "FUN" little boy!

Anonymous said...

Whatever hubs, you look attentive and sweet -- and your wife looks too pretty to be in severe pain and agony!!

What a cute nugget!! I love chubby babies! Congrats to you both! I'll have a martini in your honor tonight. :)

Ashley said...

I should really check to see if there are OTHER posts before going all ohhh can't wait to see pictures on a post that comes after this one.

He is SO precious! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! And look at all that hair. He is definitely got that italian blood running through him! (And he IS such a stunner!)