Thursday, April 17, 2008

Labor Update...

OK. This is Hubs with a labor update...

Andrea is 90% thinned. And she has hit 5cm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're getting much closer and should be able to meet our son by 7:00 tonight at the latest!

Thanks from Andrea for all of your sweet words today. She has had her phone near her all day and you have all brought smiles to her face as she reads and posts your comments while laying in bed waiting.

We will update again (maybe right before the major pushing) in a little while.

- Hubs

10 comments:

Angela said...

Oooh! So exciting.

Ashley D said...

Ooo I am so excited! I can't wait for the news that he is finally here! :) I love babies!

Katelin said...

Aw yay! Good luck Andrea! :)

rachel elizabeth said...

go andrea!!!!!!! i can't believe brady will be here tonight! i'm so excited!!!

Lindsay said...

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!
WOOOHOOO!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Andrea! I'm so excited for you! Come on out Brady! :)


Rochelle

Lisa said...

Woo Hoo! Can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, how exciting. I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! :) Can't wait to 'meet' Brady!!

missy said...

HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Great job Mommy...I am SO proud of you! Get some rest and I'll come see you again tomorrow! Oh, and Hubs...you're a real trooper for watching! You two made one perfect baby boy!!!