Monday, April 14, 2008

The 17th it is!!!






So... I just got back from the doctor and it is set. We are due to have Brady on the 17th of April, which happens to be 1 day after his Godfather's birthday. We are SO excited! I cannot even tell you HOW excited I am.

This morning hubs looks at me and says... "2 more days and then we can have the whole weekend with him!" and I look at him and say... "honey, we are gonna have him a lot longer than a weekend!" Hee hee! Men... they have no idea. :D

The Event: It looks as though I will go in on the evening of the 16th and be given some medicine to induce. Then... anywhere from 12-24 hours later, our little man will be rocking in our arms!

Wow!!! Can you believe it has taken 9 months to create this little guy and now in only 2 days he will be in our arms?? Geesh! I thought the last few nights have been sleepless. I can't imagine every going to sleep for the next 2 days.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

oh my gosh how exciting!!!! I am glad to hear the exciting news and I am even more excited to see your little man!!

Laura said...

Wow, I'm so happy for you and can't wait to hear all about the little man. Hope you're able to get some sleep before he comes though, because I have a feeling you won't be getting much afterwards!

Kristen said...

congratulations! an end in site. :) i have been reading your blog off and on since i found you on 20B...especially now that i'm also pregnant. I hope the 17th comes quickly for you!

Lisa said...

WOO HOO! We will be checking your blog everyday on the 17th! Update when you can or have someone else do it!!

Katelin said...

oh that's so exciting andrea! i can only imagine how excited you guys must be. i can't wait! :)

Kelli said...

I've got goosebumps- so excited for you! It does seem weird to think of having a baby you've been living with on the inside to be coming out so soon! Crazy- makes me so excited to meet my own baby gal!


Enjoy these days- your life will never be the same again! (in a wonderful way, of course)

Michelle and the City said...

yay!! not much longer now :)

Anonymous said...

Eek! Good luck! Post pics when you can!! (k, i think that's enough exclamation marks...haha) xoxo