Monday, April 7, 2008

79 Degrees and Waiting!

My partner in crime, or should I say... lounging!


Best view in the whole world.



This is our backyard!


Well, this is where you could find me all day yesterday! Lounging in the backyard while Hubs did some lawn work. Mochachino and I got some sun, read a book and realxed to Jazz on the outdoor speakers.

As for the baby... nothing really new. I had about 2 -3 contractions per hour, but nothing I could count. I have a doc's apt at 2 today, so when I know more, we will keep you updated!

6 comments:

rachel elizabeth said...

oh your yard is gorgeous! yay for beautiful days! the weather in jersey was super lousy yesterday, rainy and cold. i think i might want to move to texas.

keep us posted on brady! (i'm dying over here!!)

xoxox

Kelli said...

I'm so jealous- I watched snow flurries as I ate breakfast this morning! Good luck at your appointment today!

Anonymous said...

Good luck at your appointment!

And I don't mean to be a negative nelly or anything, but do you have a fence around your pool area? I teach CPR for the American Red Cross because I'm so saddened by the number of babies that fall into backyard pools here every summer....so I'm a little passionate about fences around pools when kids are near.

Katelin said...

sounds like a fabulous afternoon. your backyard is so gorgeous.

and good luck at the dr!

Michelle and the City said...

damn that view is A-mazing!

hope you hear some good news at your appointment this afternoon - like he's on his way :)

Anonymous said...

You have a gorgeous backyard!!! So jealous. heehee