Thursday, February 21, 2008

31 Weeks!

This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

I can't believe that in 6 weeks, my little man is going to enter this world. Every night this week I have asked hubs to put together one thing, such as a swing, a highchair, a pack and play and so on. I think if we do it this way, it won't be so overwhelming. One a night you know?

But with the toys comes the confusion. You can tell that the animals know something is up, the just can't figure out what is going on. Mr Mochachino gets very scared. He starts looking around, like Lady and Tramp, shaking like a leaf and trying to get his toy so that someone will pay attention to him. It is quite humorous.
The Cats found the pack and play and that was funny in itself. One cat didn't know what hell it was, jumped in, only to find he couldn't get out, so he started squeaking. I let him out and he just stared at it like it was the devil.

I think they'll be fine when my man comes, but we will have to see! Only a couple more weeks now :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you...

Lindsay said...

YAY!
I can not wait to meet the little guy!
Travis & Grayson's partner in crime!

Stephanie said...

He'll be here before you know it! Very exciting news!!

Ticket 4 Two said...

Animals have a sixth-sense, I'm sure of it...

Only 6 weeks to go? Wowsa!!!

Kelli said...

wow- 31 weeks! Craziness! I'm so excited for you- you lucky gal! I hope mine goes as fast as yours has!

Katelin said...

Oooh that's so exciting. Hope your animals will be okay once there's a baby in the house.

Shopgirl said...

LoL, that is so cute about the animals :)

How exciting!! Bet you really can't wait for baby Brady to come into the world! :)