Monday, November 26, 2007

Giving Biscuts

So everyday I come upstairs to work in my office. I shut the door and procceed to work for the half the day. At least half the day my cat Basil (aka Fatty McFatterson) meows at my door, wanting in, only to lay directly on my desk and papers. I allow it, just because I love him so.

Well, today was the most beautiful thing. Normally he just lays there... waiting for me to scratch his chin or give him kisses, but not today. Today he snuggled up to my knee and put his hands on my stomach and started giving biscuts. I know your thinking... giving biscuts?? What the heck is that? Well folks, my hubs has had cats all his life, and when a baby cat reaches up to his momma to get milk he has to knead the teet so the milk squirts out.

When my hubs was a baby, his mother said knead and all he knew was that you kneaded biscuts, so he calls it giving biscuts. Today my baby Basil, said hello to my baby in the tummy by giving biscuts. I think they are gonna get along just fine!! *Sigh*

6 comments:

Julie Q said...

aww very cute! Although I must say- the whole time reading that post i kept on thinking about Meet the Parents.. "I have nipples focker, do you want to milk me?"

Katelin said...

precious!

Valley Girl said...

Awwwwwww!!!! Too cute!!! I love animals.

Michelle and the City said...

awe so cute. i know exactly what you mean. my cats do that all the time :)

Andréa said...

Julieq: That is so funny. I never thought of that, but now that you say that... hee hee

Katelin, VG, Michelle: Thanks. He is my baby. Well, at least until the new one arrives ;-)

elysa said...

that is so cute. miss kitty does that all the time