Saturday, January 12, 2008

Well Folks...

We pulled it off! My dad and I have been planning a surprise 50th birthday party for my mom for about a month now. We have been in stealth mode and all her friends said they had tried to avoid calling her so they wouldn't let it slip, but... we accomplished a brilliant party with her being none the wiser!


We had it all planned, 3o or so of her friends and we all gathered in a room at a restaurant. She showed up with no makeup and a casual outfit and was thoroughly surprised.


Here are some pics to show the fun!


Photobucket
My dad's best friend and his girlfriend.


Photobucket
My Mom, and close family friends.


Photobucket
Closest family friends!

Photobucket
A GREAT! gift!


Photobucket
More Gifts! Books... her fav!


Photobucket
Yes! We are Wino's!

2 comments:

Tina Poe said...

You are a great daughter for planning that birthday with your dad, and it's soooo cute to see how you have your mom's facial features!

Katelin said...

Aw looks like a great time. It'd be impossible to surprise my mom, haha.