Thursday, January 10, 2008

More Phlem... not to be confused with Flan

Because, you see, I hate Flan. My bff in high school was Mexican and all her mom ever cooked was really good mexican food. Especially flan, except flan is gross. It is jigly and icky... eww... I hate Flan!

Ok, so today I slept about 12 min, and since I can't breathe out of my nose and the only comfortable position is on my back (practically sitting up), but guess what... you can't sleep on your back cuz your 25 weeks preggo... hee hee. What a load.

Anyway, I am so freaking bored of watching TV! I was so tired of TV I actually turned on the Giants/Tampa Bay game (I had Tivo'd) just for good measure and then I fell asleep, only to wake up in a pool of sweat. UGH! Crappy sickness, please leave my body.

I have taken 3 showers, gone through an entire box of $2 tissues (as hubs says) and my feet are always cold and my body is constantly hot. I am really hoping it gets crappier and then tomorrow I will be dancing a jig around my office making placements left and right... whadda think? Work with me people, it could happen. Pray for jigging!

2 comments:

Tina Poe said...

I hope you start feeling better soon! I'm going to come over with some games, soup, and nail polish!!

Jess | the Jess Journals said...

Ahh, sorry to hear you're ill!! Hope you feel better ASAP :)