Monday, December 17, 2007

Today is the Day!!

Can you believe it? Today it the day we find out the sex?? OH MY GOSH!!!! I think I slept about 20 min all night, and then finally fell asleep at 7:30am, only to wake up at 8:30am :)

I am so freaking excited. I found out Sat night the hubs is (now) not to thrilled with the boys name. It really has been a bitch trying to come up with one. We love, love, love, our girls name - Isabella Josephine, we'll just call her Bella. But the boy name of Brady Matthew, is apparently not too much of a winner at this moment for him. I hope that is fate saying we are having a girl!

We'll see?? Today at 2:30pm CST I will be posting the big news. Hopefully our baby is as photgenic as it was last time and we will know!
--------------------
I am also 21 weeks preggo today, which means, my baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. His/Her eyebrows and eyelids are fully developed. And you can certainly feel him/her move. He/She's oblivious to your schedule, though, so don't be surprised if he/she starts working out just when you're settling down for the night. If you're having a girl, her vagina is formed now, though it will continue to develop until birth.
My little banana is now my little carrot. Hmmm... not as cute of a name, but it works. Hopefully by the end of today, it will have a name!
--------

Holy Shit, I am officially freaking out! This has gotta be one of the coolest days of my life!!!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to hear the good news!

And thanks for the nice comment on my blog- I appreciate the prayers, and YES, I KNOW God is teaching me patience, a lesson I am failing terribly!

Thoughts with you today!

Michelle and the City said...

yay! so excited for you!! can't wait to hear the big news. :)

Michelle said...

AGHHHHHH!! I just can't wait!! Again, I say its a girl but if its a boy we will love him too!! XOXOXO (Remember though, if you don't get to see what it is, the most important part is that it is a healthy baby, you will know what he/she is forever!)

Scooter McFly said...

aww, i'm so excited for you! hope the baby poses for you! :) i'll be sure to check back later for the results.

Unknown said...

i'm freaking out for you girl! i can't wait to hear! good luck today! <3333

Lisa G said...

Good Luck!!!! How exciting!

elysa said...

way behind on reading and obviously I already know what the baby is by now but I wanted to say, so random ... Sam and Steph's names are Bella and Brody