Thursday, December 6, 2007

GHE-TTO!




My laptop is SO Ghetto at this very moment. I feel like this woman, minus the really bad red hair and the tacky bow in her hair! When I went to the grocery store on Monday I totally forgot batteries, so my wireless mouse died and I am currently using a WIRED mouse. All I am gonna say is... cuuuuttte!


Then, this morning, my wireless router decided IT also wanted to die. I spent an hour on the phone with the tech guy, only for him to tell me to go buy another router. In the meantime, he said I could plug the cord (from the wall) directly into my computer. So I currently have 3 wires coming out of my laptop, a huge Fat Cat on my desk, meowing as we speak, and the hubs is at the office today, so he can't even help. Waaaa!! *One tear* For my Ghetto Fabulous laptop.
People, your lucky I even wrote a blog.
Just kidding, I love you all too much not to touch base!

6 comments:

Katelin said...

Man I hate computers sometimes. Especially when they decide they need batteries or just want to die, haha.

Michelle said...

Not walmart, but TARGET!! I like to mix it up once and awhile. I am going to drag you to walmart one of these days and show you just how awesome it is!!!

Ticket 4 Two said...

My computer is on the fritz as well. I had to turn it on 3x this morning. Bah.

Anonymous said...

Ghetto fab is in....

Lisa said...

Your laptop should meet my desktop. They'll get along famously! Haha. -thelisashow.org

House of Jules said...

Hey Andrea! Your site got overhauled since I was last here during NaBloPoMoFo. It looks fantastic.
I totally cracked up with the wireless mouse thing (sorry) because I can totally feel your pain! I have a huge stash of AA batteries so I never have to use a wired mouse again.
Jules
House of Jules