Friday, September 5, 2008

A re-cap of sorts


Well, this week has been fun, sad, and just a lot. Like I said before, it was emotionally exhausting dropping my baby off with someone, but after this week, my heart feels a little better. It seems B and I have gotten into a routine and the mornings we get to spend together really help.


Yesterday; however, was awesome! I came home to gorgeous flowers, ribs in the oven, Giants on the TV and my smiling baby! A PERFECT evening to a crazy week!


Photobucket


Tonight, hubs and I plan to spend some quality time together! We are going out for a romantic evening and maybe a movie.


Just wanted t0 say thanks for all the well wishes, and thanks to hubs for a brilliant dinner!

4 comments:

Larissa said...

Wow, flowers AND smiling baby?! That's a perfect welcome home!

Lorelei said...

Haven't been here to visit for quite some time... I'm so glad to finally see Brady in-the-flesh! What a cutie. Congrats! (And happy anniversary too!)

missy said...

YAY! Happy anniversary to you both! I've enjoyed reading your blogs while I've been concussed :)!

Tina Poe said...

Brady pictures are always so adorable :)