Sunday, September 7, 2008

The greatest thing...


Since flats came back in style!! Thank you Fashion Gods!!


So a friend sent me this website, and at first I was like... huh? What is this crap? You go on, tell them what brands you like, what you shop for most (aka boys clothes, men's clothes, shoes or handbags) and then you type in your email and voilla!!!


They send you EVERY single thing that is on sale, in every store! OMG! It is freaking amazing!


At first I thought it was junk mail, but then I got the email and it is chalk full of stuff!


They have boys clothes from GAP on sale, they have Fendi bags on sale, they have AMAZING things, all over the world... ALL ON SALE!


Then, when you click on it, it tells you what store you can get it, if they sell it in the store, the colors they have and the sizes they have, or if you just wanted shipped right to your house.

Can you believe it? You no longer have to go from store to store to check out the sales. It is ALL right there for you.


Holy crappy this is the best thing! If you want the email, I have to "invite" you. So just email me at ajv1811 at hotmail.com and I will send you the link.


Seriously, if you are a fierce shopper, this is the way to go!

1 comment:

HM said...

Ha! What a great site...I think I'd be broke all the time even more then I am. Ha!