Friday, February 27, 2009

Etsy... where have you been all my life?


OMG - I was reading this girl's blog and she was talking about Etsy. I have heard the word used, but I was never curious enough to look.


People... Pandora's box has opened!!


They have AMAZING things for a really GOOD price. WOW! I am slightly obsessed with the color pink and I found this amazing pin. OMG. I. Need. It. Now! :)


My birthday is in two months (May 23rd to be exact) so if any of you feel the need to purchase any of these things... feel free :)
May 23rd people :D Just puttin' it out there :)
OMG this pearl ring - divine!
Step. Away. From. The. Jewelry. Site. Must... leave!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yes, I have been an addict for quite some time now! Pretty neat-o! Oh and I have that pearl ring, from an ex-boy! Haha! :)

rachel elizabeth said...

aw, that's where i got your brady necklace! :)

Katelin said...

ever since i went to jamie's blog "oh how lovey shops" i have been addicted to etsy and every one of my friends has gotten something from there from me for their birthdays, haha.