Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10 MONTHS!



Today, my love bug, you are 10 months old. Only 2 more months and you will turn the big 1!!

B, you have changed my outlook on life! You have a personality that is un-rivaled. You find the good in everyone you meet, and you absolutely light my world!

At 10 Months you are doing so many new things:

  • You are walking everywhere!
  • You are pushing trucks and books and remotes around the floor
  • You find it extremely amusing to pull the blankets, pillows and anything you can get your hands on, off of the couch
  • You love to eat Macaroni (see above picture)
  • You talk to me all day, however, you refuse to use the word Momma?!?
  • You push the limits. If you are not supposed to go somewhere or eat something, you do it... all the time!
  • You LOVE music. All music!
  • You sing and dance
  • You give kisses when asked
  • And you always smile, then speed crawl to Mommy or Daddy when we walk in the room

B, I never knew how amazingly tired you could make me, I never knew how much energy your little body could give me, and I never pictured love embodied like this.

Love you Mr Man!!! Happy 10 Month birthday!!

8 comments:

La said...

He loves Macaroni like his Uncle La!!! Can't wait to see you little guy!

Sarah said...

ahhh he is so close to the big numero uno!

d.a.r. said...

Oh my gosh, soooo cute!! He is getting so old!

Kelli said...

Wowie- 10 months flew by!

He's so big!

Lindsay said...

Happy 10 Mos. B!!!
You're getting old ;)

Julie Q said...

awwww look at that face! :)

Katelin said...

aw seriously he just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

missy said...

Oh Mr.Man, you are too cute for words!! Happy Happy Day.....slow down a bit, would ya? Love and miss you to pieces!