Thursday, February 19, 2009

SoapBox... step here!

*Stepping on soapbox...*

I am so sick of American Idol picking girls and guys because they look good. PEOPLE, they have to be able to sing, it is a freaking singing competition.

OMG - we get it, there are hot chicks out there, but that does NOT give them the right to put these crappy ass singers out there, pretending to sing. BLUGH!

Seriously, what the heck are you thinking?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I will say Alexis Grace - you freaking rocked!
Photobucket


And Danny Gokey - can you just win already? I heart you!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I LOVE DANNY GOKEY! I LOVE DANNY GOKEY! I LOVE DANNY GOKEY!

Yes, Alexis did GREAT, but I hate..HATE PINK hair on anybody..ugh!

And for the ruffneck...well he's a good ole country boy from Texas...so, CHA I HEART HIM! I really just want a big bear hug from him! :)

Sarah said...

I think that Idol has jumped the shark this year. I am no interested in any of the contestants.

Kelli said...

Move over- you're hogging the soap box!

I'm soo with you on the hot people that canNOT sing!

But I heart Danny too- he's got my votes!

Anonymous said...

Anyone seen my turtle?

TaraMetBlog said...

totally agree, especially on your two picks too.