Monday, February 23, 2009

So much stuff...

I don't even know where to begin?!

Lets see...

I have been interviewing for jobs recently, and it looks as though I may have found one. It is not in the area I wanted, but it is close to my friends, and the hours are brilliant, so we will see how it goes. I should know if I got it Wednesday? Wish me luck.

Mr Man stayed at daycare (I use that term loosely, as it is more of a school than anything) for 3 hours today and did marvelously! The only time he cried was when he saw me at the end, and I guess he realized I had been gone? But other than that I am thrilled they are going to teach him sign language and Spanish and he is going to get some structure, not to mention tons of playtime with other kiddos. Woot!

I got a new car. I needed to get rid of my convertible (you know convertible + baby = no bueno) and Hubs and I have been looking for a while, and I finally found one. The payment is right on, it is an SUV and Mr Man can sit in the middle (the BEST place for carseats, in case you didn't know). All good! It is white and it is another Mitsubishi and it rocks!

Hmmm.... what else?

Nothing I guess. I just feel like I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off, but I know I have been accomplishing things, so it makes me feel alright.

I guess I'll write more when I know about the job. Ciao Darlings!

4 comments:

Julie Q said...

good luck with the job!! I can totally see you as a soccer mom in an SUV :)

Uncommon Blonde said...

Wow! That is a lot of news. Hope you get the job!

d.a.r. said...

Busy bee!!! I have my fingers crossed for you about the job!

Lisa said...

Congrats on the job. So happy that Brady also enjoyed the daycare... I'm sure that is a huge relief! He is going to love it.

I actually went back to work when GRace was 12 months (only for a few months though) and she LOVED it. I'm sure he will too!