Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Patch... here we come!


This is my mom and I, on my second halloween :)

Yippeee! Mr Man and I (and hubs!) are getting to go to the pumpkin patch today. I am so excited to get some great photo ops and to pick out Mr Man's very first pumpkin.
----------------------
On a health note, THANK YOU for all the prayers, because I went to the doctor yesterday and I do not have cancer. Thank you Lord!!! She said my nodules were too small to even biopsy. Yeah! Why the doctor couldn't have told me that, I have no idea, but I am thankful none the less.
-----------------
This weekend; however, I would ask that you pray for a very dear friend who just found out she has breast cancer. Her husband is having health issues as well and she is headed in for surgery some time next week.
----------------
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and pictures soon to come of the pumpkin patch!

3 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Praise God for good health news!!! Now I hope you find out what has been making you feel awful.

Enjoy your time with your little boy!

HM said...

You are going to get some GREAT pictures! And I'm SO glad to hear that news for you!!!! Yeah!!!!!! And your poor friend. I will definately say some prayers for her!

Sweetbabs said...

Wow what a cute little boy!!

Thank you so much for the info!! After reading what you had to say I am totally going to switch Dr. I could just kill the stupid B***H for telling us that she was not ready for solid food. This whole time she was just really hungry!!! Thank you, Thank you Thank you!!!