Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wordless Thursday??




On Tuesday night Mr Man was very excited about eating (apparently.) While hubs was feeding him rice cereal he decided Hubs was going too slow and took the spoon out of his hand and started "feeding" himself.
-------------------------
Also, today I was ask for a little prayer. I am headed to the funeral of a woman I used to work with. She was a wonderful woman who touched my heart in many ways. Unfortunately, she was not even 50 and over the past week aquired some sort of blood disease and on Monday passed away. Her husband is trying to get through this hard time, and I ask all of you to say a prayer for him. Say a prayer, that this day not be too hard and that he know she is in a much better place.
God bless! And don't forget to kiss the ones you love, because we have no idea how much longer they will be with us!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

He will absolutley be in my thoughts.