Sunday, August 10, 2008

Baby showers and birthday parties!

My favorite pic! It embodies the controlled chaos!

Momma and baby boy!!

Hungry?


Oh my goodness this weekend has been baby packed!

On Saturday morning I went to an old friend's baby shower, filled with pink toys, pink dresses and chocolate and pink cup cakes! Mmmmm! I hope one day I can have a girl just so everything can be pink, pink, pink :D I was also an idiot and forgot my camera! Of course!

Then today we had our best friends 1st birthday party!! We had SO much fun.
B was a little fussy, but I think he was just overwhelmed with all the kids and toys! I can't even imagine what HIS first birthday is going to look like. Geesh!
I do have to say, that boys birthday parties are WAY more fun (and no... I am not a tad partial.) Last year we went to a girl's party and there were dresses and outfits, but at this party there were tractors and riding Jeep's! Yipppeee!

I can't believe B's little friend is 1 year old! It only gets better from here.

Happy Birthday Grayson!

4 comments:

Julie Q said...

aww Grayson and Brady, cutest names EVER!!!

d.a.r. said...

Sooo fun!! Glad you guys had a good weekend!

Katelin said...

awww sounds like so much fun. gotta love the kiddie parties :)

HM said...

How fun! And yes, boys parties are waaaay more fun! Water fights, loud noises, totally awesome!