Thursday, August 7, 2008

15 Weeks and 6 Minutes of sleep


Well, it is another week in the day and life of Mr Man.


At 15 weeks old we are learning amazing things:


  • I really love to talk, and the louder it gets, the more fun!

  • I am trying our damndest to roll over, but it seems it is more of an accident when it happens

  • I see my feet, I want them in my mouth, but cannot seem to get from point A to B.

  • My thumb is still elusive, however, I can chomp on my pointer finger like a champ

  • Currently, I drool more than a dog, but it doesn't stop me from sticking everything in my mouth

  • and finally... I know who my mommy is, my Nona is and my Grammy is, just by their voices.

As a whole, today was a bit of a struggle. I guess Mr Man is just not a sleeper. Lord knows I have always had more energy than I knew what to do with. I was just praying that Mr Man would get his daddy's sleep habits. Unfortunately... not!

I think he slept a total of 6.8 minutes today which = Mommy getting nothing done and Mommy getting no sleep. Mommy with no sleep = cranky and wanting chocolate Mommy.

So... this eveing was filled with a formula bottle (read more about that on the boob blog) and finally Mr Man falling asleep 1o mintues ago. I headed straight to the kitchen for some fat free chocolate ice cream and M&M's.

I pray he sleeps for at least 4 hours so Momma can take a nap.

3 comments:

Larissa said...

Okay, I was only gone for a month, but this little fella has grown so much! Amazing.

Sarah said...

Oh bummer about the sleep :( But he is so darn cute I can imagine how worth it it is! :)

Katelin said...

aw he is just getting so big and precious. and i'm pretty sure i was sucking my toes at his age, maybe sooner. i loved my toes more than my fingers, haha.