Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mid Blog...

This is my dad, hanging with the boys.
Baby Cousin and Hubs, smoking Cigars!

The 3 Amigos!


Granddad, Mom, and Jess.



This is how we celebrate! Lots of wine and good Italian food.

Mom and Daughter

B, meet your great Nona.


So seriously, last night I was right in the middle of writing a blog (for the boob blog), when I fell asleep. I mean, how tired do you have to be to put the computer down and crash :)

I guess yesterday was just a busy day. We said goodbye to my Nona (B's great Nona) in the morning, then we went shopping, and by mid afternoon, we had to say goodbye to my Aunt and my baby's cousin (B's godfather).
It was kind of an emotional day, but I wouldn't have changed it for anything. I really wish my cousin and aunt lived closer. It was just so special getting to spend time with them. Not to mention hubs and my cuz were like 2 peas in a pod. Just seeing them together makes my heart smile.

Here are some pictures of the week. Hope you enjoy.

No comments: