Sunday, August 12, 2007

Beach time baby!!

So most of you know by now that I am headed to Charleston, SC, for the second round of AI. I am so excited to finally get some beach time, but also sad to leave my lovely hubby!
My mom and I set off on Wed morning, at the butt crack of dawn, to Jacksonville, FL, where my awesome granddad and grandmother will be awaiting our arrival. We then leave their house, at around 11pm and make the 4hr trek to Charelston, SC. We will then proceed to wait, again :), for our registration bands and tickets, only to return 2 days later to sing for the AI judges.
This time, at least I know what it is like, and I have my mom, and it seems, the entire country backing my decision, to pursue this crazy thing, once again.
We'll let you know how it goes and if you will see my goofy face on the tube ;-)

Beac time baby!!

No comments: