Monday, November 17, 2008

Two weeks

Approximately...

We have about 2 weeks until Thanksgiving! Oh Man!

And then... Christmas!

I am so excited! I cleaned out my closet today and found all the Christmas gear.

Our new stockings from Pottery Barn Kids , our tree ornaments, and the tree skirt! I can't wait to put out all my snow globes and the garland. Oohhh! And Christmas lights. Oh man I am SO excited!

I am listening to Christmas music right now and smelling a Christmas scent candle, just to really get in the mood.

Squee!

Any fun Christmas stuff you and your family do?

4 comments:

d.a.r. said...

I am TOTALLY decorating this weekend!! I am so excited to host thanksgiving for my family, and want to wow them with my mad decorating skills. Or, at least not embarrass my mother :)

Eeek! I can't wait to dig through our stuff, I love this time of year!

Sarah said...

I am so excited to decorate this year because it is my first year out on my own with my boyfriend! squeeeee from me too!

Anonymous said...

I'm getting quite excited for this holiday season! I just saw this morning that the plaza hotel put up the christmas trees outside on the fountain, it made me all happy. And usually christmas stuff this early makes me want to vomit! So yay for holidays!

Anonymous said...

My Mom's pretty much obsessed with Christmas and decks our whole house out. Inside and out. I can't wait to post pictures of it once everything is done.