Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Meme


I got tagged! I have done this before, but I think it is a great Meme, so I would be happy to do it again. Thanks again Sweetassbabs!



1. I love facials, getting my nails done and being girly. Dressing in dresses, make-up, and all the works. These thing don't get to happen too often now, with the economy and me having a baby, but I still love them with all my heart!

2. With that said, I am probably the biggest tom-boy you will meet. I could shoot the sh*t about football (especially the NY Giants) for hours. I am the one that will turn on Sportscenter, watch Cold Pizza in the morning, and tivo all the NFL games. I think I can thank my dad for this, and my awesome, football loving relatives, all over the country.

3. Lavendar Aromatherapy is really the only way I can relax. It is the only way I know how to unwind. So my favorite past time (besides watching the Giants) is taking a bath, reading a book, and soaking in the scent of Lavender.

4. Playing with B is my new favorite past time. It is true that when you have a child your world changes, and mine certainly has with the addition of Mr Man. Life just wouldn't be the same if he wasn't a part of it!

5. Family is the most important thing in my life. If I could live in a city with all my family, I would sell everything and move there tomorrow.

6. I have always wanted to sell everything and move to Italy. Hubs (at one point) was on board for this idea, until we bought a house, had a baby, and have built in babysitters. Maybe, one day, I will be able to convince him to take the plunge.

7. The only weird thing about me... is I can curl my tongue in a 3 leaf clover. Yes it is weird, but kind of intruiging when you see it in person. Oh, that, and I can juggle pretty well. I have mastered about 4 balls.

* Everyone I know has done this, but if you haven't feel free. It is pretty fun!

No comments: