Saturday, November 8, 2008

All About Him



1.Where did you meet? At a Humperdinks, by a pool table.




2.What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? Um... you're a dork. I don't really like you ;-)




3. Do you remem​ber what he was wearing? I have no earthly idea.




4.Where​ was the first​ time you kisse​d this perso​n?​ Outside my gold Saturn, right before I left for FL.




5.How did he ask you out? Um... I don't think he did? I think I asked him to meet me out for Sushi? I'm kinda forward like that.




6.Where​ did you go for your first​ date?​ The real date (where he asked me out) he took me to this Italian restaurant, which later, we had our rehersal dinner in.




7.How long did you know this person before you became a couple? 3 or so months.




8.Has this person ever proposed to you? Yes sir!




9.Do you and this person have kids together?​ Yep, and he is the love of my life!




10.When was the first​ time you reali​zed that you liked​ this perso​n?​ After I saw this bizarre movie with him and he took me for Irish food, just so I could have a Guiness.




11.Do you get along​ with any of the ex's of your partn​er?​ I don't really know any of them. Well, actually I know one, and yes we get along. She happens to be a pretty damn good friend :)




12.Do you trust​ this person? Yep.




13.Do you see you and your partn​er in your futur​e?​ Absolutely!




14.What is one thing​ he does that gets on your nerves? Eats his own lip. Grrrrrosss!




15.What is the thing you do that gets on his nerves? I don't think this post is long enough... HA HA, um, maybe ask him to hang a bunch of crap as soon as he walks in the door from a business trip.




16.Where​ do you see each other​ in 15 years​ from now? Lets see, B will be 16 (almost) and probably wanting a car, so I guess, dealing with a teenage (if not more kids) and getting him ready to drive... EEK! I am assuming Hubs will be bald and I will be fat and tired, so pretty much just enjoying life :D




17.Are you in love? Really?!? Do you have to ask? Of course I am!


*I couldn't think of anything for today's post, so I thought I would blog about him. Hubs - the love of my life ;D If you have a loved one, feel free to join in!!

No comments: