Sunday, April 19, 2009

A 1st Birthday Party!!

Brady's 1st birthday party was absolutely amazing!! And the outpouring of love that I felt made it one of the best days of my life... so far!

When I got to my parent's house, everything was perfectly decorated, all the food was prepared, and I was told to just enjoy the party. My mom, grandmother, and father had done an amazing job with everything and I just can't thank them enough for all they did!!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The nautical theme turned out beautifully. My friends were more than generous with their gifts and I am so appreciative of them driving all the way to celebrate Mr Man's first birthday.

It was an absolute blast to have had them there. And I am pretty sure Mr Man, could he have thanked them all himself, would've said the same thing!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

Kelli said...

I love the pics! You look great :)and B is so handsome!
So much fun... wish we could have been there!

Julie Q said...

Happy Birthday Brady!! He's such a cutie, i can't believe its been a year

Lindsay said...

We had A BLAST!!!! Everything was GREAT! I think Averee had 4 meatballs by herself! So whenever it's meatball night at the V's house...we might just be knocking on the door!!!
:)
Happy Birthday B!!!