Sunday, September 6, 2009

A ReCap
















I am officially the worst blogger ever. Raising Mr Man and working full time, has taken its toll on my schedule, which of course cuts into my blogging life ;-)


However, I thought I would catch you up on what has happened, since the last post.




First of all Mr Man has started Montessori school. He is doing very well, although he has only been in it a week. He seems to be speaking a lot more, and he is loving the kiddo's and new toys.



This weekend was an absolute blast with the little guy!



Saturday we spent time with 2 pretty ladies, Miss Priss and Lindsay. We went to the rainforest cafe and surprisngly the loud noises and large (fake) animals didn't scare the two, but kept them utterly entertained, so Lindsay and I actually had a conversation ;-) I would recommend it to anyone! Then, in the afternoon, I took the munchkin to the blues festival. OMG that was fun, but it was HOT! Mr Man was entertaining all the people on the lawn with his awesome moves and we even got video'd by ABC news. Woot!!!



Sunday I took Mr Man to the zoo and holy schmole. What an amazing experience. First off, that place is enormous!! And Mr Man was so excited to walk around and check everything out. We had a blast. He even had some sherbert! At around 2pm, though, he was absolutely wooped, and so was I, so it was nap time for both of us.


Overall, this has been a busy month. Mr Man is a whopping 16 months (soon to be 17 months - where the heck has time gone???). October is right around the corner, and pumpkin patches and Halloween costumes will soon come out, for all to see.

No comments: