Sunday, June 28, 2009

14 Months!!

As my beautiful son grows older, his personaly becomes more and more defined. Not to mention, there is no keeping up with an active 14 month old.

This is him April 17th :)

He is always contemplative, wondering what I am doing. Whether it is cooking, or talking, or singing or cleaning, he wants to know how he can be of assitance or wants me to show him exactly how things are done.


He is also extremely analytical (He gets this from his daddy)! Wondering why the screw on his Xylephone won't come out when he puts the stick in the hole and turns (I am assuming like dad does at home?).


And he is ever the ham! He laughs when you poke his nose. He laughs when you say the word zipper and he laughs when you smile at him. He is exactly like me in this regard. Not to mention, my little bundle, you are becoming quite the ladies man at school. Walking into the room and having all the girls run up and hug you. You must be a good hugger ;-)

At 14 months love bug, you amaze me everyday.
  • You are saying too many words to count.
  • If I ask you to do something, you go and do it
  • You love water, and milk, and Lord knows you can eat!
  • You run, run, and run! I think it is your favorite activity.
  • You give the best hugs
And most of all, you teach momma new things every month, not to mention, every day!


I am happy to say, for all of you still reading out there, Mr Man has adjusted amazingly to the situation. The divorce was final on Tuesday of this week and the ex and I continue to talk on a regular basis. Sometimes 3 times a day. We finalized things via mediation and we were done shortly after lunch. It was relatively painless. Mr Man is the happiest baby I know and shows no signs of agitation toward the situation (so far). The ex and I praying (and working together) to keep things this friendly and happy throughout his life.

Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes, as they seem to be working. God Bless!

No comments: