Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Last My Mistress Show


When I was a little girl, all I wanted to do was Sing! I sang in the shower, in the pool, and anywhere where anyone would listen! About 2 years ago, some friends asked if we wanted to start a band. I had NO IDEA what I was getting myself into. Practice twice a week. Writing every moment you have available and singing like you were in front of 3,ooo people.

We started My Mistress in January of 2005. We had no songs, no real idea of what music we would play and most of all... No Name.

We decided on a name, and ran with it!

The past 2 years we have played for over 1,ooo people. Written more songs than we know what to do with and had more fun than anyone around!

I love the guys, I love the music and most of all I am sad to see My Mistress go!

No comments: