Saturday, April 15, 2006

Say Cheese!

So today we took our band photos, oh my goodness can I tell you I have never had more fun and been more excited at the same time all while having to try make myself look sexy... NOT! Anyway, it would not have been even possible without Steph. She has been by my side for so long and I would not have wanted any other person there to fluff my hair, change my shirt, tell me to cock my hip a little to right or tell me glare like I mean it. I love her to death and I can't wait until My Mistress is the biggest band in the USA and I can have her right by my side. I know she is the only one who will keep me grounded. It is you and me girl in Europe! She is like the sister I never had and the pictures would have been nothing without her. I love you girl! My Mistress loves you too!

No comments: